... is sometimes just what one needs, right?
I took some handprints of V. and had this Ikea frame lying around and thought it would be perfect for showcasing it. When I put the print in the frame it looked really bland and boring, though, and the green didn't really pop against the white as I had imagined. So I got the idea to add some fabric to the inner sides of the frame to add some colour and contrast.
I simply measured the inner sides, cut the fabric with the rotary cutter and glued it to the frame with a common glue stick. For now it lasts ... ;-) And I think it will, since this Liberty Tana Lawn is so light, I think it won't fall off, and if it does it's easy to add a bit more glue.
I'm sure I'm not the first and only person to get this idea, but I'm really happy with how this turned out and it was just such a quick, fun and satisfying little project! It feels great to "finish" something pretty in about 10 minutes!