Thursday, October 24, 2013

simple baby blanket and a pillow in progress

baby blanket

So above is the simple blanket I made for V. during my pregnancy. It actually was the very first thing I made when I found out I was pregnant. I really love that print with the trees, owls and moons and I think the aqua and yellow are quite gender neutral. I made it in the same way as the first blanket in this post.

The weather here has been really gray and dark, so I couldn't get any decent photos of the trousers I made. I dug the pics of the blanket out of my photo archive ...

One little action shot:

blanket01

;-)

swap kissen02

As for other crafty activities, I'm participating in my first swap. It's a German speaking swap and we're making pillows! I just finished the pillow front and am looking forward to finish the rest as well. I think it will turn out quite pretty!

swap kissen01

I have to send it away next week, so let's hope there will be a little bit more light so I can take some decent pics before I have to part with it!

Have a good rest of the week and lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Franziska said...

Aaaah! Babyfüße! Ich liebe solche Fotos! Erinnert mich auch daran, wie sehr die kleinen Füße in diesem Haushalt wachsen... Schnüff.

Carolina Ellis said...

Love, LOVE, the little foot action shot - who wouldn't? Hope all is well with little V. Did you have to go back to work or are you able to just dedicate 100% of your self to her?

I love the pillow you are making for the pillow swap. The colors are so rich and timeless. They are going to love what they receive from you.

I have not been in Blogland for quite some time, but I have been working on my studio projects daily. One of these days I will hop back on the blog wagon.