Tuesday, October 1, 2013

feature panel fabric bowls

baskets04

 Doesn't my creative choice of title just bowl you over?! ;-) Anyway, I finally finished these two Nesting Fabric Bowls, which were almost finished before V. was born. It was fun making this more embellished version! I cut fabric remnants of the previous bowls I made into random widths and pieced them together for the feature panels. I also quilted above and below the panel, as suggested in the pattern.

baskets03

Really cute, I think! Now the only size in the pattern I haven't made yet is the biggest one. I'd really like to try that, too. I love that there are so many different ways to make these and also use these. For now they work great as toy storage!

baskets02

3 comments:

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

Gah, they're so cute!! And your photos are just great - you have been practicing? These are really gorgeous for a baby's room, adorable without being overly sweet (as some of these things tend to be) and really practical.
The folks at Sweetwater should be paying you for making this stuff as I am eyeing off that fabric line now!

Franziska said...

Very nice and beautiful pictures! I can't wait to make more bowls, too.

Nilya said...

Die sind sooooo süß!!!