Wednesday, August 28, 2013

It's nice to be back!

Life got in the way of blogging and sewing during the last couple of  months, but now I hope I'm back to posting (more or less) regularly! Yay!

First, I have to show you what the lovely Kirsty sent us for little V.! I was so touched when her package arrived! So generous! The package included a beautiful quilt, handmade by Kirsty:

tummy time

Perfect for tummy time! :-) You can see better photos of the quilt in Kirsty's post about it here.

baby feet and quilt

But that was not all! She also included a lovely hat, cardie and boots set, hand-knit by her grandmother:

a beautiful hand-knit set

cutest mullet ever! :-)

Love that mullet! :-)

On top of that, Kirsty included two Wondersuits, which apparently enjoy quite a cult status in Australia. I can understand why, they're really practical and the fabric is so warm, soft and comfy! Also, I love the retro design!

wondersuits!

And as if that wasn't enough, she topped it all off with some yummy treats:

yummy treats from Down Under

yum, yum! Now I suffer, because there are no Cherry Ripe Bites to be had in Finland ...!

Thank you again so very much Kirsty!!!

1 comment:

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

Eeek! Talk about cute - she's so yummy! And what a good head of hair she's got, nothing like my baldies.
That first photo is my favourite, you forget what tiny little things new babies are, and how they like to stay all tucked up (I love how her feet are almost up under her bottom).
Thank you for a baby fix and I'm so glad to hear you are back into it again. x x x