Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick Change Trousers

Quick Change Trousers

Here's something else I made for little V. before she was born. Another pair of the popular Quick Change Trousers from Anna Maria Horner's Handmade Beginnings. It really is no wonder so many people love these, they are quick to make and picking out the fabric combination is really fun! Also, they're really cute! These are the 0-3 months size and still a tad big, but V.'s been wearing them for the last couple of days and there are no problems with them falling off or something like that ... ;-) :-) The fabrics of this side of the trousers are both designed by Rashida Coleman-Hale, the pink one is from the I Heart ... collection and the other is from the famous Washi.

Quick Change Trousers

Oh, those little feet ... My heart is melting. :-)

Quick Change Trousers

The reverse side pairs an aqua Patty Young print with a cheery acid green and teal flower fabric (from Lecien, I think ...).

Quick Change Trousers

Of all the adorable little baby clothes, it's the tiny socks that are my favourite. Their smallness and cuteness just kills me! :-)

3 comments:

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

I love the instant gratification of baby clothes too. And little girls' skirts - those are really easy to whip up and look so lovely. You'll have to start practicing those soon! Great fabric choices - just what you need to encourage Spring to come.

The Muse of The Day said...

So cute! I love the fabric combinations. I kept one of my daughter's socks from when she was a baby, then framed it together with a photo of her from that time. It is one of those things that, for me, I could not get over - the tiny ness of it all. I didn't want to forget it. EVERYTIME I look at that frame, I melt.
V. May look tiny now - but watch out she is on a mission to grow like a weed. One day you will catch yourself looking at the photos on this post & realize it was only a short time ago.
Glad to see you are loving it.

Carolina

Nilya said...

Oh man so was von süß!!! Alles Hose, Füße und und und LOL
LG aus Berlin