Friday, March 22, 2013

Quick Change Trousers

quick change trousers

A little more baby sewing ... I made these little Quick Change Trousers (pattern from Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner).

quick change trousers

Choosing the fabric combination for the two sides was really fun and the trousers came together really easily and quickly. I love this Monsterz print, I wish I had bought more of that collection when it was around.

quick change trousers

The reverse side is a scribble print from Cloud9's Happy Drawing and the birds are from Beach Mod by Monaluna for Birch fabrics (as are the dots I paired with the Monsterz).

quick change trousers - detail

I can't resist showing you my favourite details of the Monsterz print. Who knew socks are such a big deal for monsters?! :-)

quick change trousers - detail

I also made this simple softie rattle:

simple softie rattle

I used part of the panel print from Happy Drawing, backed it with an orange scribble, stuffed it with polyester and added a little bell to it. Cute and easy!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

Best dressed baby ever, coming up. They are super cute, I think you need to make more. Love the sock monsters, is that where all the missing socks from the wash go? No wonder I can never find them! At least someone is getting use out of them.

The Muse of The Day said...

This baby is going to look soooo yummy in those little trousers. Any day now you are due. My fingers are crossed that you don't get so exhausted so you can still share, here, on your blog. Good luck, Eva - & the same to your husband. It is a wonderful privilege to get to be a parent.

Carolina

ayumills said...

Cute overload! Those trousers will look so adorable on your baby! So cool to see you have been nesting for the baby!

xo,
Ayumi