Saturday, July 7, 2012

summer break

road trip

J. and I went on a road trip through northern Finland, Sweden and Norway with my father. We had a great time and saw some really beautiful landscapes. I brought some hand-sewing with me, but found out I get car sick when trying to sew, so now crafting for me ... Our timetable is still quite full over the next weeks and I think it will mean that I won't have time to blog or sew much. I'll try to put up some more pics of our trip as soon as I can!

I hope you all have a great summer and hope to see you around here in August! :-)

2 comments:

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

Gorgeous shot, very nice bridge. I have trouble doing things in the car too. Can't read, can't text. Although I did once manage to sew some binding on - but it was the highway, not turning or anything like that. You will just have to enjoy the scenery and spend the time thinking of new things to sew! Have a wonderful summer!

The Muse of The Day said...

Leave the sewing for another day. Enjoy the time you have with eachother in one of the most beautiful places on earth. There will be plenty of time for sewing later.

Carolina