Today I finished the napkins from the Color Blocks Placemats + Napkins Sew-Along. I made a mistake when cutting, so I had to piece in the little squares in one corner. I think they look quite cute, this way, too.
For the backing, I used a print from Loulouthi, because I didn't have enough of my contrast fabric. The big print gives the reverse side some more interest, I think.
I really like the combination of fabrics with our tableware. This project really is a lot of fun, I think I'll make some more napkins some time in the future! It's so nice to have something new and pretty for our house. :-)