Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year, New Flat

Wow, it's been quite long since my last post! Firstly: A Happy and Healthy New Year 2008 to all!

It's been fairly busy here, we've moved and there's still a lot of work ahead to make this new place our home. We finished painting the bedroom, though, and so I can give you a small impression of what it looks like so far.


I think it came out really beautifully. It's still really dark here, so that's the best picture I could get. We painted the ceilings in a toned not-quite-white and took the colour down a bit to the walls. The walls are a light blue. We got the chandelier as a present and the curtains are from Ikea. I'll try to keep you posted on the progress, but as it still is quite chaotic here, I can't promise how fast that progress will be ... ;-) I got a great sewing book, a Filati Handknitting magazine and some pretty sock wool for Christmas, so there's inspiration enough, but I guess the flat will take up most of my time and (creative) energy. I'm taking a sewing course again, starting mid-January, though, so there'll also be things to show from there, I hope. :-)

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Happy New Year to you! Congratulations on your new place :)

Teemu said...

Paljon onnea Eva vielä syntymäpäiviesi johdosta ja nautiskelkaahan uuden huoneistonne avaruudesta, tunnelmasta - ja ehostuksesta!