Monday, October 1, 2007

Works in progress

It's been a while ... My sewing courses and a new (temp) job have been keeping me quite busy. But still I haven't got much to show for it, since I have so many projects in progress that I really haven't finished much/anything these days. So probably there will be one big "finished projects" post some time in the (hopefully not too far) future.

Here are some glimpses of two of my projects:

I made this using one of the stencils provided at the Ottobre design website. I want to make some nice totes out of these.

This is also from a pattern by Ottobre Design (from the 1/2002 magazine). It's going to be a little girl's dressy/aprony thingy. I think this one should be finished around next week. I'm so looking forward to seeing the result that it's hard not to fiddle around with it at home, but I want everything to be just perfect, so I prefer to wait and make it under supervision. After that I'll probably crank these out like mad, because I think the design is super-cute and also quite versatile ... But you'll see! ;-)

So, I hope I'll have some more stuff to show you next week!

3 comments:

Teemu said...

Wow, fantastic work! I really like the Owl-brand, it´s absolutely potent to become some new true hit!

Felicia said...

Love that owl!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow
you did such a good job
love it!